Bruna was the first woman to land a "Backside 315", a trick that combines a 540 degree rotation and double handle-pass.
Important: Given the still difficult travel situation in the world in 2022, check separately the possibility of going to a particular country, its regions, and local outdoor spots for you before the trip on the official tourist and other sites.
We asked Bruna about her favourite spots for kitesurfing:
1. Cauipe Lagoon - Brasil : freestyle perfection, flat water and smooth winds. Gets even better with no crowd.
Check our forecast for the spot.
2. Los Roques - Venezuela: one of the most beautiful locations I’ve kited. There are so many options to ride on the various islands of the archipelago. Warm temperatures, smooth wing and turquoise water.
Find the forecast for the spot here.
3. Le Morne - Mauritius : Recently discovered how much I I enjoy wave riding on a trip to Mauritius last year. You can also have a solid freestyle session there.
Our forecast for Le Morne provided.
4. La Boca - Dominican Republic: Dominicana in general has amazing kiting, La Boca is perfectly flat for a freestyle. And when I get tired of that, I’ll go to El Encuentro to have a kicker session.
Don't forget to check the forecast before you go.
5. Drepano - Greece: I love the lifestyle, food and people of this country. Combined with wind almost everyday on the season and flat water it’s a perfect location for a training trip.
You can find Windy.app forecast for Drepano here.
You can publish your own post in Windy.app's blog. Click here.
Text: Windy.app team
Cover photo: Unsplash