Flax & Kale Tallers

Flax & Kale Tallers

Offer details

Flax & Kale Tallers is the first Restaurant Healthy Flexiteriano of Barcelona. All the dishes are designed thinking not only in the mere gastronomic pleasure, but also in its nutritional value. 80% of our offer is Plant-Based and the remaining 20% are recipes that include fish blue.

Services

MEAL

Contacts

+34933175664

https://teresacarles.com

info@teresacarles.com

https://www.facebook.com/flaxandkale

https://www.instagram.com/flaxandkale/

Location