Introducing two new great features in Windy.app for iOS.
1. Open the Main Menu bar, then go to Settings.
2. Scroll to the end of the screen.
3. Choose one of the 5 text sizes from small to maximum. It will affect the text size.
This is how the maximum text size looks like compared to the smaller one in charts:
If you want to go back to the default text size, choose the second one from the smaller one:
1. Open the spot — for example, for kitesurfing in Tarifa, Spain. Tap three dots right to its name and choose Add Siri Shortcut:
3. Type the phrase you want to say or use the default one:
4. Add it to Siri. The shortcut will appear in your Shortcuts app. You can also add it to your iPhone home screen and as a widget to your lock screen:
5. To edit a shortcut phrase, come back to the spot, tap on three dots right to its name again. To delete a shortcut, tap Delete on a shortcuts' page.
Both features are available from version 9.0 for iOS and iPadOS. Don't forget to update your Windy.app to try new useful features.
Read more about other features in Windy.app Full Guide.
* The Windy.app looks white this time because of another great feature — Light Theme.